2) Age: I'll turn 22 this year.
3) Gender: Female
4) General location: Manila, Philippines
5) Name three music artists, three movies, and three books that you like (if any):
My top three favorite music artists are The Corrs, The Calling, and Coldplay. My taste in music has always been broad and eclectic, which is something I am very proud about. I do not really give a damn if a boy band or some pop singer sang the song. As long as the song's good and it strikes a chord inside me, then I am fine with it. I am impartial to love songs, alternative rock, slow rock, Celtic music, and soundtrack music though. =)
I have a lot of favorite movies. I am a movie freak. Let's see...I'll just give the ones I have in my head: Count of Monte Cristo, Batman Begins, Little Women, A Little Princess, A Walk to Remember, The Notebook, Practical Magic, Gone in 60 Seconds, Italian Job, Aladdin, The Lion King I, The Lion King 2, Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, Fly Away Home, LOTR movies, HP movies, So Close, What a Girl Wants, Dirty Dancing 2, A Thomas Crown Affair, Evelyn, Sweet Home Alabama, Legally Blonde, Serendipity, Underworld, Wimbledon, Interview with the Vampire, Pirates of the Carribean, Finding Neverland, X-Men 2, Stealth, and a whole lot more...
Alright, I cannot just choose three favorite books. I am a certified bookworm. I swear, my room is like a library with a bed. Some of my favorites are the Narnia Chronicles, HP series, Song of the Lioness Quartet, The Immortals Quartet, Vampire Diaries, Night World series. I also love many books by Nora Roberts, Judith McNaught, Julie Garwood, Andrea Kane, etc. when it comes to the romance genre. I also love Erle Stanley Gardner, Mary Higgins Clark, and Dan Brown. I also love many classic books from different literary periods and movements, although I must say I've always preferred Marlowe over Shakespeare, and Edith Wharton over Jane Austen. I love the works of Ralph Waldo Emerson, Henry David Thoreau, Alexandre Dumas, Emily Bronte, William Butler Yeats, T.S. Eliot, Edgar Allan Poe, Robert Frost, Lord Byron, William Ernest Henley, Oscar Wilde, William Wordsworth, William Blake, etc. Hmm...What else...Ah, yes, I also adore "Sophie's World." Right now, I am already feeling bad because I know I forgot to mention some of them. *le sigh*
6) Hobbies/interests: Reading, writing, rp-ing, watching good movies, listening to music, hanging out with friends, graphic design, joining stamping communities, etc.
7) What you would like to do or are doing as a career: I would like to be a writer and businesswoman. Who says I can't be both? ;)
8) Any other miscellaneous info you'd like to share: I love tinkering with my livejournal layout and user info. =)
There you go! =) Once again, I apologize for the delay!